Group leader Perks
- Meet likeminded fearless women and develop lifelong friendships.
- Complete a bucket-list journey.
- Help us group our community whose mission is to empower women through great adventures.
*International airfare not included.
What a group leader will do?
The group leader is not attending the adventure as a guest. Instead, the group leader is there to make sure everyone’s adventure is enjoyable and runs as smoothly as possible. Detailed responsibilities will be shared once you are hired. At a high level, a group leader is expected to:
- Represent Travel Her Way as an energetic host and point of contact during the adventures as organized by Travel Her Way.
- Strong leadership skills and comfortable with public speaking.
- Be the group's mental support and encourage the group to conquer the fear and complete the challenges.
- Collaborate with our local operator and tour guides of your assigned adventure to ensure our guests have an exceptional experience.
- Welcome guests to the adventure with a brief speech and introduction. Educate guests on our mission, our brand, and upcoming trips.
- Provide an encouraging atmosphere for your group. Promote conversations within your group.
- Manage Travel Her Way's social media accounts (Facebook and Instagram) and post high quality daily contents throughout the trip.
- Create high quality content (photos and videos) during the trip and grant Travel Her Way unrestricted rights to use them for promotion post the trip.
- Join and provide feedback about the adventure during and post the trip.
- Not take the group leader role lightly! Group leaders are not attending the adventures as guests. Instead, you are here to make sure everyone’s adventure is enjoyable and runs as smoothly as possible.
- Help grow the Travel Her Way brand and lifestyle .
What we are looking for?
- Motivated, energetic, and a hardworking person with a love for people, the outdoors, and growing with us.
- Strong, enthusiastic public speaker. A cheerleader for the brand while engaging people with wit and charm.
- Confident leading and organizing large groups. Exceptionally organized, detail oriented, and competent working independently and remotely. Experienced with the logistics and details of event planning. (Please note: Travel Her Way organizes the events with our local partners and your role will be a host for the trip. However, knowledge of event planning and logistics is essential.)
- Social media savvy.
- Competent phone photographer. Basic knowledge of snapping a great picture.
- Excited to help grow Travel Her Way brand and be a part of it.
- Marketing and/or leadership background is a plus.